Thursday 18 July 2013

Without Thoughts our feelings are trapped souls within the hellpit of life


 
The world is turning its endless cycle
The world is holding us all in its arms
As I write this penless poem; pixel words.
Molding my hidden feelings into thoughts.
 
The endless sea streaching back and pulling
It pulls sand to the bottom of its depth
Each grain a pack of shame; watery grave.
You say I am shame, with your helping hand.
 
I am beyond shame I am Rainbow Man
I am beyond feeling I feel through thoughts
This game you play while you help and maime us.
You are my friend please don't steal me from me
 
Photographer man you know feeling thoughts
Photographer you dont know healing thoughts.


 
With a turn I sweep right and dash forward
My thoughts bleed feelings in you can but look
Look at the words and feel them deep within
Better yet write your own and lead your self
 
Perhaps you can read the work of others
I respect that but after creation
Everything else feels cold and needs a perk
The laughter I make for myself spreads now
 
Time keeps going and my friends keep growing
Yet we all have something that grounds us now
Some run and fly with faithful word and hope
How can you want to help yet call me out
 
I'd rather have rainbows then hell fire
I'd rather a friend not mire me
 
 
Dragons and fae and unicorn powers
Laughter and might with a magic untold
May you find in yourself your inner child
That blissful light that can come from within
 
Underground planes and magical cold streets
Brave dancing warriors, and magic fae.
With chains of ever growing bead and lace
 We gave you a dance and we got a smile.
 
With masters behind the musical beats
As tracks become sets and sets become fame
With lights and sheets and noble hardcore ones
The ever changing still perfection game.
 
The noble the brave and light and the dark
Still we come out and give it a good rave
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment