Thursday 18 July 2013

Raindrops


The rain pours down from above as it always does yet now it is every single colour. Impossible to predict but who would want to. I walk through this torrent of colour and water. Each drop falling crazily fast, and pegging me on my forehead on my shoulders and on my feet. Sheets and sheets of rain making stripes of colours and patterns of colour and depth. Wavering and turning the rain falls from above.

It seems every drop is effecting me differently. Blue and I dive into a depth of wisdom and knowledge. Red I feel the heroic courage of a last stand. Bloody warriors upon the last hill they claim as their own. Foes comes from all around. Back to blue and I learn what it is to be Neptune, Zesus, and Thor. Orange I'm filled with memories from my childhood, as I play on the street with bikes and sticks.  Green I feel the plants talking to me, and the love they give. Grey I feel from the rocks I walk on.  Pink the heat of a sexual love steaming with passion. Purple a romantic love which always is a different feeling. Children are running through the puzzling puddles of bright colours. All these colours each mixing their own specific brand of thought. The colours in the puddles don't seem to mix to create one colour they look like oil of different densities all playing together. Mixing and spiraling in colours and patterns.

When I copy the children and walk through the colour puddles its as if nothing happens. I am immune to this magical rain. The rainbow rain is only magical when it is moving when it is falling to the ground. The magic that it has is the energy of movment not colour. Draging itself through time and pulling with it the feelings of old, and the thoughts humans have been thinking for centuries.

The rain beings to slow to a drizzle and then stops. A rainbow blooms from underneath the clouds, and still I find it beautiful. Still I find it magical. That light can work with water, and make something which is seen as a symbol or a promise. Still I hope for the magical rain to come again, and for the puddles of spectaular colour combinations they create.

No comments:

Post a Comment