Monday 22 July 2013

We are in ratio as your core is not my core. Yet we need to be ones.

Red: Nothing seeking Nothing
Blue: Everything seeking Everything
Green: Everything seeking only Foundation
 


Bi-polar is a illusionary state of duality, and the point of this test is to see past the illusion to ones true self. One cannot have two states of being, one can label the different parts of the one state still this adds complexity and layers that don't need to be. Rating your mood from 1 - 10 is also a complexity. First there is order with rules, and then we add complex ways of thinking which creates chaos. Remove the complexity and one is left with order. Complexity is like the layers on one's self, one must clean many layers of dirt to get to ones true self. I now choose my mood to always be 1 on a scale from 0 to 1, and anything else is 0 in comparison to myself and can be added or subtracted without effect. I can feel love, hate, envy, joy, pain and yet this adds nothing to me and does not take anything from me either. Feelings are complex and it is better to simplify the way we understand ourselves to move away from chaos. Eventually you get to the point where you are asked do you feel up or down still a duality, and the proper answer is I am as I am. Programming yourself to understand yourself as up or down leads to chaos. I have feelings, and I choose to simplify them. Labels are not important, only outcome matters. The outcome I want is to be an individual with oneness. Oneness is a state of zen, and it is a state where one has seen through all of the "clone" or "illusion" doors and has found the true door. The door of true feeling, which is called the core feeling.
 
 
I can choose a base for myself and say I feel up from this point or down from this point. This is my base and nurses, doctors, family and friends can say that understand that I feel up or down from this point. However I do not want to be known as feeling up or down from a normal state. I am the state, and I am everything and nothing. I can say 1 is suicidal and 10 is mania, but I do not agree with this I am not my emotions I am everything. While it is useful for others to understand how someone feels to move them away from suicidal thoughts. I still feel it adds more layers of complexity that will then have to be shed to find true happiness or true knowledge of ones self. The label up or down leads to the many different emotions and many different creative thoughts. Yet as I walk through one door I close the other. Still there is a choice I need to make do I want to go in the up cycle or the down cycle. I say no to both and to the doors of right and wrong as they are an illusion, as the only door that matters is the true door, or core door, or life door. I still add complexity, but this is to bring you to understand so that it can be torn down later.

With feelings you can pick and choose which emotion you want to feel about an event or a person, and still this is not a fair representation of the core feeling. How can you pick a feeling, while I pick love as it is of 1 syllable and 4 letters and is core others include: life, hate, blue, lust... ect. The true link is the theethe(connection of faith) between the feeling and the thought behind the feeling. It is the thought that controls the thought. The theethe is a way to link between two schools of thought and brings balance, understanding, and happiness. The real/true/core/kill link or any of the other interchangeable 4 letter 1 syllable words is the rainbow or spectrum connection to anything. The answer is 42, and now it is 41 poetically speaking of course.
 
Going from the base that one can pick and choose a feeling. That would mean that the feeling is not in charge. I pick how the feelings change, and what are they built from. Every emotional or logical reaction we make opens or closes a door. These doors are different paths that we take in life, and they are a maze that leads to everything and to nothing. There is but one feeling, and one door. Still you can simplify all other doors until there is one, and use your core to open said door. Once the door has been opened there are no other doors and one is on the rainbow road. Which can take you to any kind of creative thought you want. It can take you to nothingness if that is what you wish. It will help you climb the mountain of God, and into the vallys of humanity. This road can take you into any place you want to be. Free of all chains and barriers.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment