Tuesday 2 July 2013

Obliterate the De-existified

Why am i forced into being me. When i learn to love. but i still hate. i still fear.... why should i listen to you... what do you want, is it pathetic to try... it was not what i hopped for but maybe its for the best... death of this love. When will i find my fairy.... love and lust... do i not know your soul? cannot i see it from a distance.... where are you for me... i don't know i can't know... will i ever love... i suppose i will... but why should i listen to you... why do i care what you have to say... you are my friend

So i listen but you are not me. Will it be as you say or what i say. What i think yet cannot prove... thus it is only in my mind that i think like this... it not truth it is not really what will happen.. i will not live in fantasy... so why do i only think in it... this is stupid........ im stupid lower and lower i sink into this pit of hate creation is nothing to destruction

You can only create from what is left of the destruction. Matter or energy can be destroyed but that doesn't make it nothing. Alas if it is a subjective concept, not made of matter or energy, and there is no belief then it will obliterated. The chemicals being produced in my mind to give me love will always exist and change forms. Yet the feelings and thoughts that are a reaction to these chemicals are doomed to stop existing if I stop pursuing them. Yet from this obliterated subjective concept, as it is nothing, can I also make it from nothing? Or does it only exist as a reaction to the objective chemical? The same can be said for a song. Does the subjective come from nothing, or is it a reaction to the objective notes, tones and chords?


No comments:

Post a Comment