Sunday 14 July 2013

The impossible and make facebook the brain of the internet.

rainbowtastic Loves purpletastic and and she likelikes me. We have walked with allice together and now I'm Maddly InlOve with the idea that is tastic. But eVerything wE do changes and EVERYTHING we eat changes us even more. Time Changes Everything.  So i either need to create multiple demenions in my mind(a cage maze), to finally find the purpletastic  I want. Or come back to relaity cause she loves all Ian's equally. Which is true. Cause she is Demi-Sexual or Perhaps A-sexual It doesn't matter to me. As long as i have money, Atastic and a rave family.


So if i didn't have any money i would get mad
So if i didn't have a house i would be mad
so if i do have purple and would be crazy in love
so if i had purple then i would be sad
BUT if plurple has me then all would be good

No comments:

Post a Comment