Wednesday 17 July 2013

The ArchMage who is just a baby dragon of hate.



Ohh look its the mighty powerful Arch Mage of Photography the Great, the absoulte, the destroyer or the Mad Cat. You are a toxic smile, you are a toxic being in this world, and while you question my love while you love your quesitions. I stil call you a baby dragon filled with hate. So it was pity who the fuck cares, I dont, She doesn't. Sure we fucking cried when we frist outed ourselves by the pond filled with duck families and graceful swans. We cried and we cried and we loved eachother for we are both pity. I made her, she was sad, she was mad, she was crazy, and she hated what she did. I was there I picked her up when you were learning to mate. You sick little monkey shit. You fucking sightless monk. You earless bunny. You fireless dragon. So filled with passion for your damn suduction book well fuck you I dont want to seduce. I hate that you think that its love, and people will come to know that you are.

Yes you are.

Got that you fucking period.

Got that ending statement.

We are the sentence and you mearly end it

You gather your dots...
You gather your fucking dots...

Well let me tell you this you pompous fuck. I love you, for I am a rainbow AND IM GOING TO GET YOUR FUCKING GOLD.

Toxic hate toxic mateing toxic tocivityu in the city. Do yuou think i care what you spell that fucking book on how to fuck. Fuck you you shitless mother fucker. Yes I made her and she made me. SHE ISN"T MY MOTHER YOU FUCKING TWAT. I AM NOT HER FATHER YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE.

WE MADE EACHOTHER WE ARE THE CRICLE WE ARE THE PITY LOVE WE MADE US. You just took the fucking picture. Go back to your realm of pot smoke. Go back to the blackness that you hold so dear. But I have the Dark Rainbow and he now listens to me. You are a shadow of yourself you are nothing the drugs have rotted your brain the ego that was so small is now your everything you fucking picture of yourself.

Hoping and pleading that life will be bright. WELL IM THE FUCKING RAINBOW COME FIND ME YOU FUCKING TWAT.

I don't hate you for i am a monk of nothingness. K+I loved eachother and we still have that pity love for guess what we are just seduction we arn't some equation. No we are the question that doesn't end IT JUST GOES ON AND ON.

And if you little baby dragon of hate have the balls. Then comment on this shit cause im done with your facebook of lies. Your photography of seducation. Thats all you are. Thats all we are to you just fucking number just fucking notches. Colours and goals. Fuckables and Friends. So there is name you little baby dragon you are Frainuckable The Last.

No comments:

Post a Comment