Friday 12 July 2013

Talking with shadows

minutes ago
Report · 22:45
Hey, so all of you more or less promised me you'd come to poetry this Sunday, and I'm holding you to that. Fatima, your sisters are welcome to come and you can tell your father that I've sworn a blood oath that all my male friends will be well behaved. Male friends, be well behaved, except for Chris because I doubt my attractive female cousins were the reason you befriended me.
Report · 22:46
LOL. You got me, I'm totally only going for the women.
Report · 22:47
yupyup
impossib;e
we camt reasd tahtfasty
your story has reason but no logic - HHCD
im at Cam H but maybe we can do both?
ill work on building up my rights
then i can get out
but you have to be in to know,,,,,, flow
Magic is Coming
we know we know we know we know not
matters from what sun
Report · 22:51
wait Ian, can you not come?/ should I talk to your parents?
Report · 22:52
yes
yes
nono
?
get it?
Report · 22:52
nope. You could not be less clear if you tried.
Report · 22:53
Clear as an owl of night or day?

No comments:

Post a Comment