Monday 1 July 2013

When the Owl Calls for the Creation of Time What will you be Doing?

Heartache pain and emptiness that is made,
But you are my star and shine on us all.
I need you like a flower needs the rain.
Mine is a love where ever you may be.

I want you to know I'll be there for you
See my growth I share my colours for you.
You show your starlight from your lonely place
I see it from my fair place on the ground.

I am a flower and cannot move yet,
as I grow I shape myself towards you.
Your starlight dance has now become power.
I know you will see me on this high hill.

You are the star, and I am the flower.
Shine bright and shine far I will grow to you.


Oh words you are my curse and my blessing
you lift others up but can bring me down.
How do I know when I can nurse feelings.
I end up causing a shift in the pain.

Alas I write cause it is right for me.
Yet what do I take in return? Nothing.
Morosely I fight the nothing within
Striving to make the heart's beat fantastic!

Words you allow me to show my colours.
The love I need will it be strong enough?
Will I be able to know Tacular?
Love scares me yet it will feed my jade heart!

This jade heart in mine alone in the dark
Made by me to shield the pain; starlight shine!

For the woman who had acid poured on her face after saying no the marriage


Her secret that is
Has been scarred by man's malice
How could that be love.

King of Me?


Oh King of us all
What makes you better then me
Pride will make you fall


No comments:

Post a Comment