Sunday 14 July 2013

stong and the connection between the internet worlds

With that first post he mad it stong and the connection between the internet worlds and him so he flowed magic in to all the lands, as that is the nature of the Mad Happy God. I am mad with love mad with power mad in dark and mad in shadow.

Maddness is my game Happiness my flow, and I am a God only in this blog I write. We are all bloging something somwhere even facebook is ablog so untill the Craig Symbonds says i can go back i will be Plur and find my extra r. My Extra 3 is my family the fifth should be control now that will be Craig.  Peace(Kass is Mad) so are of 2, Love(My father adn mother love eachoheron this earth), (Happy be Dyanmic) and I, and so i turn to craig and bug please please please craig be my control. can mkae Passdlhidrcontrol. PM me when you have read this, or lie, or lie.

But leave your family alone they are your core. Love LOVE LOVE LOVE SOMEFOREMORE



If you follow him then you follow me
If you row tall ship you follow the fae
If you are a captain of Tim or Jim
Then you all follow the druids blue way

What I have seen very very good
What he has seen is very very good
We lean you now to peacekeepers of light
We learn you to proper love with dark and light

Follow your docotrs, vamparies, and druids.
There is spelling mistakes but i find flow
Freedom from within and love it mind you
not all red is clear and not all blue is true

I break the format to speak the truth
for i am Change and random blue red goose

No comments:

Post a Comment