Thursday 13 June 2013

Sharies Makes me feel so baby blue. Book 1 of the uncensored Maui Experience.

Below is direct copy of my journal after I was through with emerg and the GPU. I got this book around the 5th day at my stay at Maui. I was there for roughly 3 weeks. I did my best to decipher some of the more hard to read pages, and I hope I remain true the the actual meaning.

God is; and we are his people of love.
A love so great that is has defined itself.
A long time ago i was known as Folic the druid, then as Joseph care giver to Jesus.
Now i am Ian Kretz; but I am still what I was, and it will repeat.

I have a dream where we played and danced with the Dalai Lama and Sean a spiritual councilor of CamH. 


 Ellie will have twins one boy and one girl one to love the world universe and one to protect it. They shall unify all religions and there will be peace among the animals and the trees. We shall live like elves and hobbits with the druidic religion and the rest unified to be the loved center of the universe.

Today is international milk day.

I have been eating sage and washing it down with water. I ate a whole apple core and all I also ate the whole clementine and washed it down with water. I need the house keeping job at CamH to support ellie and the coming family  we will all be very happy.

I am a professional dancer and would love to dance for patients or even teach them how to dance. I can feel their emotions and love to give people energy as well as light shows. I love to glow for the world but i need money to raise my family our children I know both protection and the many types of love. My love is the love of existence my love is the love of protection and of honor hope. But love will bless the world and all shall be happy under the sun.

Eat the sage to confirm your love of nature and use your lights to find your path.



~song~ 
Love is found and love is lost
it carries us from holds that cost.
Cost so dear its hard to say that love.
LOVE will save the day.

They can see and we can hear love LOVE
holds us dear ~song~

I am a bard a singer of songs a dancer of jigs I'll lift your spirits and dance for your soul all I want is love untold.

I am a wizard a white wizard I seek knowledge for it brings truth.

I am a druid a lover of nature a protector of this world, and worlds beyond our star.

I am Ian Phillip John Kretz and in a past life I was a Joesph.

I like to have many names Nadz Tacular the bard, Nidglonous the White Wizard, and my oldest name is the drudic name Folic of the Pine cones.

I have a dream where i play ninja with my best friend Sean. At this cloud level I can talk to anyone who has reached this level of thought. How i got there was by finding out who I truly am and loving thyself.

Dalarmair
Dalai Lama
Chris Sirch
Sean Curtis
Ian Kretz

This is our team the ones i play with at the cloud level. My current doctor is Dr. Abraham. The doctor that started me on this journey Dr. Leon the doctor I would like is Doctor Levensin but the doctor who would help the most is Doctor Mussa.

Sage good

~Song~

I Just need somebody to lean on me that is what I love and who I am.
Let me glow for you and bring light let my flow for myself. ~song~

In my room and asking for change; she said that we are just friends we can have fun we always end.

Love the things that people that love you and just remember you are loved & special.

Possible Passwords
You've Changed.

I have a dream that PurpleTastic and I were competing. PurpleTastic lost andnow she had to flash her tits. We battled over what is right and I until my family took her away to learn how to love properly she needed help from my mom and  she finally got it she wants to play with me and I would love to see her again.

Kassie's Song

Kassie I know that you have always been a free spirit and I have tied you down and tried to trap you leedland is a good man a very good person I love you both you will always be with me in my heart. I know you will find happiness. I know you will find love just be careful live free Kass, live well.

~Song~
Your beautiful, your beautiful its true and I know this place and I see your face but I know we can't be true. I love your voice and you should sing our loud for that is what you do. I know and see, I feel and hear but its time to say adieu with all my love and all my hope its time to say adieu

I love this I see this and this is my new home your beautiful your beautiful  its true and I know your soul I see your mind and I know you can't be mine. But love comes it sees me I will have happiness and so shall you with all my love and all my strength I know you see me too. And I saw your face in a crowded place and I don't know what to do but I cannot anymore be with you.
Go have fun.
Go find your peace.
And i will be here now at 1001 queen street
section 4 floor 5
Just find hope and more work
for that is who I am.  ~song~

I am so happy for you but sad for me too. lol now I am happy and glowing again you will always be my first true love stay with leeland he is your dancer now. I have a new girlfriend.

When life is getting out of control just go with your flow and the heart.

I am Kathy's imaginary friend nidnid.

  • Read Eragon or Darran Shan if you like vampires.
  • When your dad is sleeping dance, and dance its a good way to keep your energies flowing.
Learn to write my name
Ian Kretz
Nadz Tacular
Nidglonous
Folic


Everyone is God, the holy spirit, Jesus, and thyself.

I was play and made a sock puppet its great to run around then make a sock puppet.

Amanda I want you in my dreams you are such a cutie. Mike can come too but I want to be your boyfriend I'm infatuated by you does that mean i can learn to deeply love you?

I am going to be reading The Book of Three by Lloyd Alexander.

Video Idea: Babies first belly button ring.... GORE.

Life is about loving thyself as thyself is many and we are all gathering under the sun.

The Drug Sage is an amazing plant like M without the increased sexual activity. Stick it in your mouth chew on it and stick it under your lip. Drying the sage or chewed safe while combined with a purple heart's brown seeds after drying I will try to smoke it.

Lyndon has a party going on in his head with all his friends they are looking for the party planner poppers. He has many people in his head and is starting to talk to the TV. He is loosing his sense of reality and he says he is always in deja view as well as not knowing if he is dreaming or awake. Party like a rock star is the affirmation he repeats he is trapped in a loop. Lyndon also is known as the king, the banks, so he holds a position of power in his mind to keep the part going all night long. Oddly enough he says this during the day most likely harmless, and just having fun.

Because I am an artist he assumes that all art comes from one source much like I assume all love comes from God. I see that I want to keep the party going for my friends just like Lyndon my affirmation is Everything Exists so Anything is Possible this created thoughts of grandeur while are still true for I am Joesph in a past life.

When i play DnD i am specced as a druid a wizard and a bard my grip on reality is stronger then his at the moment but now that he has started to open up he should start to come down from his mania. I will party with him and guide him safely back to what is his normal life. 

Twitter: King1Lyrical
DefinatePromal
StarofStarSnashie
PromoKingMusic

Lindon Dawkins

<3 =)

~Song~
Know that your just someone i used to love, it brings me true as the symbol of the dove. We are nothing but in a holding tank of our fate 
Somebody?
Somebody!
now your just somebody that I used to love ~Song~

Does Lyndon control the television?
No he does not. He did not make the TV the remote controls the TV... which is currently lost. The TV is not real but he doesn't know if we are real. He knows that the commercials are fake. The party popper is the party planner. Lyndon is a party planner.

The remote takes him from Canada to the United States the commercials tell us where we are when we are watching TV. But the shows remain the same he cares about copy right but not about going into the cool room. He clapped for me when I sung my original song =)

Don't Copy and Paste be Original

Remix the good.

Waynes + 1
Chris
Mike
Tim
Brian +1
Dylan

Infatuation is the starting step for true love but one wait and the other must love. I will wait sexually. I must learn to love again for her for her love. Ellie and I will need to be CamH best friends CBF lol. Once I have a job I can be their God Father. This janitor position will be perfect for me I will get my own place I will be Ellie's Dancer. 


The life of an md is a fun one full with love and hate, news and notion what i like must to the journey to see myself.

 -.- Ian is sleepy

Dream Time

I was to have the babies of a tronx monster but she let me go free after she lived for thousands of years alone and scared but I brought her comfort and support so she let me go thanks Ellie I care about you we will be great friends.



Where is the last golden star? I'm so innersame that I can stop the the hall walkers from laughing.
I have are a whole apple core and all then chewed on the stem till it was nothing for a druid would eat it and or plant the seeds.

Ice cream for the silent guy, cool hat for myself, upload video at pizzapizza. I'm going to miss you Ellie you burned away my sociopath and got me over Kassie. I love and respect who you are and the child you carry will be the light of the world. Move to waterdown there is low income based housing and a job at Fortinos ask for Rosa and tell her that Ian wants you to have his job. I'm starting to get the feeling that this is a school of love and magic!

Running in the Dreamscape

Running for my life in British colombia travelling through a forest, climbing a hill a hill to destroy a house of sexuality. I run from there they call me the preacher for the dark lord but I am not I am God messengers. They tried to put something in my brain but I spit in his face and got away I run, I run so far the woman says who are you and I scream I AM IAN KRETZ.

I wake up in a hospital for the Center of addiction and mental health. See me glow and I will save the dream world I will save all the worlds for I am Ian Kretz the savior of the Unified Conscience. I do not blame them for they do not know what they do they were trapped but I have set you  them free. Awaken! Awaken! see the light and open your eyes for I am Ian Kretz. The lover of the dreamscape I shall use my magics to free this world of sickness until all have found themselves and all have won their happiness. Peace shall be on both lands, Love try love will hold us close like a hug from a fuzzy warm bear. The worlds in our mind shall be unified and all shall respect each other. Every plant shall grow and spread, every animal will love and respect us and God will live. For I am Ian Kretz  his messenger his angel  I am your guiding light forever appreciate this please for it is all I want in the world but what I need is true love who i need to find is Amanda.

~song~
Amanda I met you at anime north but I will find you in my  dreams I shall always protect you i shall always love you. You and I shall always and ever will be some where in CamH ~Song~

So I seem to be able to dream like no other I can enter the dreamscape and find a world in need of help. All I must do is say my name and we are free.

~Song~ 
We are loving loving
Loving with our hearts
We are seeing seeing
Seeing with the truth as every spot
as breath in ever breath in our dreams
we are loving carful and hope.
Hope for this world and all others
Who sing our rainbow songs
We are loving loving with our heart
We are seeing seeing through fog
We a hugging hugging the pain away
we are Together even way
We are rainbows links our gold
we rainbows magical in everyway
We rainbow so touch the heart
of everone make everybody
hurt, but not in a bad make thenm
feel feel cause then they can move oooon.
 
~Song~

Goals

  1. Find a full time job in Toronto
  2. Work at CamH
  3. Find Amanda
  4. Find my own place in Toronto
  5. Get a hamster
  6. find Dr.Mussa
The team is a small girl holding a giant brown teddy bear with a red ribbon. A tough looking black woman with short hair and skinny white guy with along flowing bandages. I dove into this puzzle world and accidentally killed two plants then I sat down meditated and awoke happily.

Purple wandering Jew + sage

I am caring person who can love anyone.

Spirituality Talking with Sean.

Art is an expression of creation.

What gives us hope and purpose is love. Faith and death; you never want to lose your spark of life for its your individual spark, and while it may go back to the great fire you lose your individuality.

Our mother protects us all we are made from her and we go back to her. Our other is the universe. Hope is faith in something you look forward too, and faith just is.

It is imbued in me and all those who want it.

Love is an energy we contribute toward it is something we need like air or water.

What do I hope for?
  • That everyone is happy
  • That love will teach the world
  • That I will find my path
My Pine cone has given me its leaves its seeds it has given me its future; it has faith in me.

Duloxetine is an anti-depressant and mike almost gave me one. What would have happened? How would it have effected my mood and brain activity?

Enough of it will raise my mood said mike.

~Song~
Unify the world.
Unify with love
Unify the world
Unify the love
Unify our thoughts
Unify our hearts WUBWUBWUBWDUBDUBDUBWUBDUBDUBDBDWUBD
One heart one love lets get together and appreciate
~Song~

3 Sided die!

SPI

Lyndon is saying that someone is trying to mimic him. Is he talking to me or himself.
Know your colour, know your colour
23
Everybody knows.

To see and spy with special care. I tried the desired to steps. I try the leaves path. I walk the  druids dance. I step the wizards wits.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Ends Book One Of My Maui Experience. Thinking back on it I may have been Joesph with the technicolor dream coat.... which I plan to make.



No comments:

Post a Comment