Friday 21 June 2013

:D:0:0:):(:):):):0:

Oh noble drumming man master of beats.
I give to you a sonnet from my heart.
My hands were quite numb as we went faster
though to live in the rhythm was awesome!

I hope to learn more from you beat master
To share in your circle was wonderful
Your fantastic drumming is quite a feat
to be at your level is my fair goal.

I suppose I have quite a way to go
I want to get lost in the rhythm more
and might I say you inspire me well
to do my best and pick up your great lore.

Drumming is fun and bigger is better
I hope the sun will always beat your drum

Oh wizards of tech
To conjure our inside eye
punish me you did


Trees are painted unnatural colours
Man`s own trash is among the plant litter
I fainted at the sight of these horrors
This terrible gash in our green forest

Ratchet these ratchet punk ass high schoolers
Hit them so hard as to socket their skulls
These punkless fatshit mommas boys are done
but first to clean up their long fockit mess

Years they have poured disrespect into her
our one true beautiful loving mother
Tears will be shed but not for the ratshit
My shoe will find your dirty stupid ass

This whole ordeal is a ratchet too far
My one true goal to heal the shared forest

No comments:

Post a Comment