Tuesday 18 June 2013

A Riot of Sonnets

The inciter of the Riots.

To love thyself like no other only
What I thought was a mirror is more smoke.
Smoke of another kind, as I hike God.
His mountain not a toke still there is fog.

To see so deeply into ones dark self.
To reach out and make what one sees inside.
This is false, as it never finds its mark.
To see the mirror and to leach white hope.

Hope that one such as I is not alone.
Hope that we shall become more then we are.
Shown the true way, as only it can be.
This one and only path this final door.

Judge not those who seek within; love is true.
The mirror they smash is but a dove cage.

Do not hate me for who I am.

If you need the approval of others
Then seek the approval of ones true self.
If still this is not enough heed these words.
While sharing is nice the meek inherit.

While you can still care for others aswell
Note that you should also care for yourself.
That when others laugh at what is not fair.
 Do not be their sacrificial white goat.

Take these words to heart my friend and be true.
What comes from deep within should still be shared.
Seek the approval of yourself and mend
the only thing that matters your true friends.

So listen or not to the words I shape
For it is not I that will riot hate.

Hidden Talents are Abound.

Life is way too busy. I need a break.
Then take one my good raving companion.
Ah the sweet bliss as I lay on the beach.
Ah the pleasant smells cooking in the make.

Learn to balance work, play, duty and love.
Balance is key when the mind is distraught.
Turn your mind to what it truly needs most.
You have hidden talents inside of you.

I did not know that I was a poet.
Until I learned to balance the deep blue.
The numbers either so high or so low
do not define us as we are but two.

So take a break when it is most needed.
Do not fake what you need; become yourself.

Why does it end like that?

Alas this may be true but look forward.
If it is dark know you have friends near, far
Where ever you are, in a book or zoo.
Why a zoo? perhaps I have missed my mark.

I like zoos I find them enjoyable.
Perhaps you shall as well or go elseware.
Search your beautiful mind for non-suckage
and tell us true about such non-suckage.

Your birthday has happened fun should be had.
Gifts and well wishes are nice lovely
The timing of this post seems mad
Though some gifts are quite as little mice.

So rejoice in your caring family.
More and more screams the endless blackened shore.

To The Queen of Two Names.

To the desert-potato fairy queen.
I submit my sonnet for your review.
To rhyme for the queen can be quite hairy.
I hope that it falls nicely at your door.

A vegetable is quite a thing to be.
I guess you are magical? Yes you are.
Might you be such a speckled potato.
You are far greater not less potato.

The sands ever blowing your hair changing.
Not a drop of pure water to be seen
Rescue me from myself oh fair fairy.
I will top what I do today. Quite so.

So Irish queen of yore find yourself more.
Lined with only the fairest pure silver.

Still A Riot But With Some Kips.

Then tough titties he screams to internets.
Have fun I respond my drum so wishes
to be apart. Enough of this single
lonesome beat; the sum I wish to play for.

Mister RiotKips I so hope you stay.
The forest loves and is our connection.
I but cope in my room of dark deep blue.
The forest she still shoves into my mind.

Look for the wise owl in the darkest nights.
For it is my totem my sign of change.
For what once took a mouse now calls questions.
Questions of who does it shine on us all.

Enjoy the forest and all her creatures.
Teachers can they can be both near and so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment