Saturday 22 June 2013

Screaming into the darkness of an ego that doesn't give a shit.

Love is but a cure
when two are entwined by stars
Too heal a fairy.

Love is but a curse
when two are entwined by stars
Too cage a fairy.

The feels you so share
are the secrets that let go
lessen your burden

Shall I compare you to a summers eve
Your sonnets were always so warm and kind
You took your leave from this world to early
But who could find fault in your loving form.

You penned your works with beauty, ease and grace
Your light shined in the darkest of hard times
The grass you grew was a tease of what could
have been lined by your capable hands now

You are my rival now good dead Shakespeare
Although I will not copy your one theme
fed so as you were to have only one.
That poppy love must have been great indeed.

Now this owl must move on to other meals.
I bow to your grace and all of your feels.


How will they hurt us
missiles cant destroy ideas
hide your openness

Queen of the moss ball
These little legs swim so strong
Climb for your glory

Bitches love free shit!
How about a free haiku
for you little dove

Not enough hard love
lost into obscurity
new songs need to be

Oh to be the orange fish floating free
chemically high and so very lovely.
But can one be one with out the other
this duality my driven disorder.

The weeping dark fish, the bottom dweller
to care so much about the unknown self.
I become ego heaping with despair
this shit faced world hides my low selfish stare...

To rid this dark demon inside of me
would be to rip my dual soul in half.
What has been hid I let open and breath
I am your writing tool oh master mind.

This hidden pain and two sided nature
Love the world with guided duality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iywaBOMvYLI

Toxicity is what we all love. Toxicity is what we do to pass the time. Toxicity is in our water. Toxicity is in the air we breath. Burning chemicals from our toxic cities. Floating these scared chemicals into every inch of space in this toxic world. Toxic is a smile. Toxic is the waste we produce. Toxic how we make energy. Toxic is the world we live in. Toxic to have a drink. Toxic is it to do a line. Toxic is it to take the pills they prescribe. Humans we are the toxicity that we make and rate.

Toxic is my brain. Depression is toxic. Mania however is mine, as this toxicity is all my own. A caring person would do all that he can to not be toxic to those around him. Alas I'm low again so fuck this world have some toxicity.

Toxic is my brain
Toxic now is my red blood
Toxic is a smile.

Life goes on Extreme
though it sometimes flips between
try to find balance  :):

Toxic is a frown
Choose your toxicity.
Toxic is a smile


No comments:

Post a Comment