Sunday 16 June 2013

More Poems

Little Piece of Heaven

I walk from my home. Through a well trodden path, and up to the the railroad tracks. Litter scatters the area. A task for a later time. I have a mission already.

Sliding down the hill. The rocks tumble before me, as my feet try to find traction in the loose soil. A rope placed here before I ever knew of this little piece of heaven guides safely down the hill.

I am greeted by benches placed here for the practicality of sitting, and sharing. The trees have been tattooed with signs of groups past. I hug the tree, as to heal it. To ease its pain. For it has been made different then the rest. It has been made unique. I try to comfort the tree with my energy. I say to it. My love. My light do not cry. Do not weep. You are still a tree. No matter what has been painted on you. No matter what you have seen done to your brothers and sisters. The tree flows its gratitude, and it happiness back into me.

I build a safer fire pit. Collecting rocks, and trying not to disturb the cities built underneath. The cities rivaling our own. Their own creativity. Much more then any human could possess. Their scents and hormones. Their smells, and feelings. Creatures without words. Yet can speak volumes.

Running up and down the hill that leads to the rushing river. Sliding and jumping. Grasping for the safety of a tree. As it guides me on my path. Slowly picking up garbage piling them high for a time in which I finally gather them and bring to a proper resting place.

I look over the cliff edge. I look at what I have done. I am pleased. My place in heaven has been restored. My place in nature as been given to me.

I start to drum, and fill the air with my music. With the music from my soul. Birds chip as they too cry out in delight. Chirping their songs. Combining with mine.

I begin to dance to music that only I can hear. I jump, and I spin. I twirl, and crouch. I have found my piece of heaven right outside my chamber door.

The Earth She Cries


POUND
RIP!
TEAR!
DRILL!
DRILL!
DRILL!

Deeper and deeper they frack. Deeper and deeper they seek beasts long dead for their energy. Their bones turned into such a combustible slick and profitable liquid.

Our mother cries. Our mother weeps, and mourns. Energy that was hidden. Energy that should be hidden. Is being pulled from our womb. The earth, as she always does turns slowly. Slowly being hollowed out.

Rise oh people! rise people of the world! Rise in love not in hate. Rise in love for our one true connection. Our Earth. Rise before the earth. Rise before our mother sees us more as an infection. Then what she created.

Beware stagnation. But Also beware of progress. Beware of greed. Beware of us. Our mother will not always forgive our sins. Beware the rising tides of change. We are coming for you Danu. We are coming to ease your loneliness. We are coming for your protection. Love, pity, desire, and hate. We are human. You and I embody our emotions. You and I become what we think. What we speak, and most definitely what we share.

Rise people. Rise humanity. Before we dig to deep, and follow the dwarfs of Moria.

Danu Who Are You?


The sun shines bright overhead with the clouds billowing, and ever changing. Changing their nature. Changing their presentation. I ask to myself, Danu who are you? 

Are you the sun so hot so filled with energy? Are you the ground on which I step every day. The grass blows and licks at my shins as I ponder. As I wonder. Awe overtakes me and I find peace. Danu who are you?

Are you the moon with her cycles? With her silent grace. Feeding itself from the light of the sun. Are you the stars so distant? So different yet the same. Danu who are you?

Are you the drum beat that pounds from my drum? Are you my creative spark that shares its passion with the world? Are the the poetry that flows from my lips and speaks volumes from my soul? Danu who are you?

Are you the admins? So rigid, and tasked with so much. To manage the forum and her ever growing, ever changing nature. Are you the programmer. The shaper of what we see before us. Danu who are you?

You are all. You are us. You are them. You are nature. You are change. You are divine. You are eternal. You are Danu.

Oh Hi

Oh fantastic feeling, oh fleeting memories of old. What did you see in me? for what I saw in you was spectacular. Yet as I sit, yet as I reflect. I wonder and pause; was it all but a mirror? Was it all but a lie? The feelings were true. Yes I know that was not a lie. 

But the thoughts, so densely packed in a thick fog of smoke. The smoke that filled our room. The smoke that lined our lungs. My thoughts wander and drift, wonder and waft, as the smoke begins to clear. What I saw in you is what I made. What I saw in you was who I made. A reflection of myself, or better yet who I wanted to be. Did I create you, as you created me? After thought added: Perhaps as it always was it has more to do with me. My mind. My soul. The essence that I sold.... To change is in my nature, and can never be loved. For what could love a mask of a mask of a mask of a mask. Till I change to something I enjoy. My deepest fear to realize that when I change once more... well WHO goes the owl indeed. WHO. WHO. WHO. To change is my nature. My nature of change. The word holds meaning. The word has two meanings. To fall yet again into the black fish, as the other floats on by. The world has two meanings for those who try. After After thought: Why am I so obsessed with my own mind, as if it can control anything in this intense world. This world that I am only a part of, and not above. Not anything more then who I am. Unless I am Change. Unless I change, nothing in my perspective will.

No comments:

Post a Comment