Sunday 11 August 2013

Jest of the Rest

Growing this world untold. This magic in my mind. The lagical typeset of time. This ryhme with no dime to spare. Haha what do lovers know of not. What do they know of pests of the lests of merry men with a high ten of two. Time of times this sandmana dripps down from above. This spinning world of iron circles I rotate with world with. Above me is the world above me is my world. I hold and I shrug. The sands of earth and the dropplets of waters drop by drop unto the world below. This rainbow man I am this time of times this lime wishing to be the fabled lemon of trees that become anything. This love of lust the lust for love. I know your fears I see past you my deers. What I come from I came from. My past is my present and my present becomes my futures. Right?

 



Left! Death this world of hate this massive unknown pressure. What am I? How can I be All? All of what? All of who? These questions consume. These questions left at the base of the neck this severing of space. To cut brain from body. To leave from the time of times with the rule of the kind kings of lore. The one who hold you above all else. This one time of times this loving kind of kinds. Who shall be the shadows of this love. Who shall be the time of the rhyme. I shall be all as I always tend to be. This time of times this limes of limes.. NO loner no longer seeking that which is not what is but being what can be for himself with proper thought and logical conlcusion. This jest of the rest that comes from the best of the best. This Tacular hate from myself this impressive weight I make for myself. Rainbow mana.

No comments:

Post a Comment