Monday 12 August 2013

Fight for Lieve nothing more

The light fills our head. The vision of every living creature is with me. To see and to be every single thing. This thing that is. That is what is; it is what it is. We are Rainodin the love of rain the shelter of the thunder clap. This nature we preserve for ourselves this time we run from. We seek a being to beyond the wars of time.

These time wars. This struggle between the seconds and minutes always looping. Always repeating the same mistakes they fight and the fight. It is endless in its horrindus beauty. Its true that only you can break it by why would you?

Standing on sturdy legs looking for more that is around me. Nothing grass blows but I am it. Trees grow but I am it. The deer and butterflies dance on the ground and carried on the wind as they perform their nature. What is my nature? What is my dance this lance i carry. This wound I need to keep safe from who. Yes from Who that is what I fight. This notion of who am I? This notion that it is not important to know that the fact that I am all. Why does this matter? Yes this is still a good question. Why? Because it would lead to warless community still the angels carry their shotguns still the valkeries lead the brave. No one is truly hurt we feel pain but with it we gain love in another life. The one to come, and the ones to follow. Palonve this dance of two forces not the same not even close still they pull on me and strive me to be the best I can be. What is the best? Not the notion of what I thought I was.

Who? Fuck that. When? Fuck that. What, where, why these are the important questions. These are the questions I strive for. We know time repeats itself, we know its endless war between the minutes the hours the days the haze we call a timeline. To survive in this kind of life you have to split your life in to times. Into days that repeat into years that count forward yet loop on themselves. Seasons and methods. Why! Just know this and leave it be. Let it not have need and it will fall aside.

Who? I an the father. I an the mother. I an the lover. I an the doctor. I an the angel. I an the god. I an the devil. I an the tool. I an the maker. I an the shaper, the druid, the priest, the programmer, the liver, the dyer, the crier, and the one stuck in the mier. This Who? This three letter word we claim to be from. We seek from we devide oursevles from. We spell check ourselves from to protect our ego to protect oursevles. Who? No! What loves why and where. I ann speaking to lead from here.

Odin I claim to be why for he is victory. This sin i take this sin i make to me to be the one who will lose. Tehehe the triple nature of devinty. Loki Thor Odin, Christ, God, Holy Spirit. Three is a number that leads to infinty. Can one lead with out time? Indeed its fucked thats why. The idea is fucked just embrace it. Tear of the spec and leave the tacular tear of the fan and get tastic. Tear of the be and just lieve. Don't be the thing it was made for or from just be what is fucked up and its rest.

Where? That is the question only asked when near the person. We are always here yet we can always say I am beside you. I know where you are fighting for.

They say I'm a dream I an the sandman maker. The Rainbowmana the timeless time. The Lime which makes the Love of Limes..

No comments:

Post a Comment