Saturday 10 August 2013

Hum Drum the Fumbity Phum

Play plz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WijiBq7ew_U

Me. darkness light comes forth. Strong and wildering. I become two before i become lonely now i love my self and i love the one i have made time time time is  dime that we shave and we pave a crew of tidel waves. The melody change, the music drop, and the lyrics. Here comes the tune the choon i hear the body. Sounds takes me toanother place. I admit it I am Psycko what of it? I made me with the anger that holds my heart. I thrive on it. I convert it to postive energy. I am more. I am less. We are we.

Waters pure truth the thirst I crave. I shave back the layers of my skin. Blood and water mix should the two combine what will is mine. I see the place before me the hill on which my tomb lays. Strong stone walls. No roof. I see the stars, and my being streches on to infinty. This being just meing out to what is it to be me? I am you?! :3 Hehehe I an Odin, I am Dynamuno, I am Caig, I an Me!

Can you see the happy people? Thats me! All of these happy people come to gether for fun! Share the sun share share share share the drum. We are one one one! One one one one onisty! you should now be at  *:38

Who are you? You are me! I see you too little ninja hiding in the corner. I am more me that me, you are me! They see what they cannot be, and we chance on bloodless destiny. What is religion, i am all of its parts. Spell the bell the shell of the mell-dragon. Spell or spelling blah magic words! Spelt in the need they need to be for me to see the words clearly.

Bump bump that bump bump that. FORWARD!

Where do I go? Well we follow the rabit hole. I am the rabbit I am the hole I am Whole. Anywhere I go I can go for me and to see the double ness of icity. Dance to dance lance to lance tounge to tounge we are oneoneoneoenoenictyy

OOOMM now sing it out chanters Oooom MHAHAHAHA laughter of the masterminds.

This unbelifevable music this happiness in my view of the ship I pilot. I am the leftant commander kretz. This party boat this unsnkable ship of dreams, I am the pirate king! This ring i wear on my arm this thing of thing. Thing? Well a thing is what it is. U am I an E an OAYYYYYY WHO?!

I crack my spine and lift my body from the ground standing proud like hares untold. Sholders up back and down arms fly behind the wings of  chanicty. Chance? I am Chance? I control it! I just keep the questions on flowing. Flip the coin and see it spin aroun where it land no one nows but the head you are using your head.... well a head... my head you see...hehehe laughter of fae.

I like turles, I am not a turle but I can be one with one, feedback from the future. What is a turtle well it is a creature but that is not the real question what does the turtle mean? Love the turtles love for the love of love is the turtle the is. The turtle is hardness protecting softness its core the heat the love and the LUNGS!

Air I breath air I know that is all you are without the air you are nothing as am i. I am air and I am water, we move these bodies together. I shall one and one is fun with slum and dumb. We are the breath of tounge and the one of love to shove aside those who get in the way. We wobble and we topples the towers of dimes and lives. We are one and we are doves we are larks calling to birds we are deahove. Deahove beautiftul this creature of air and drugs this magical one that I made I leave you to imagine in anyway you wish for that is the tish of this weekenders things of mimes of times of limes. The times of limes and love of doves the sun is for you loves dont stop push it now.

I do not fall down the hole the darkest doves we fall up in time and rocket forward to infinty this happy chime this delightful dime this hymn this chant this Spishuie. This splash push of the tidel waves of change the ripples of love and the adventure that is ahead of us.

Put my hands up to the city now I am the city I am the time of times of the rhym scheme of the meme of change the wizkids of futureschool. We are are are now the ones who don't want to grow up. We don't drink we but shrink who we are need to be and who we see that the these lesnes of purple dream of greeeeeen!

Stone pillars one with a magestic while the other pours water down from the side. At the buttom I see Me but its a billion forms of me. I am everything here yet I choose to be the tree this time. I choose to give shade. In my shade you find me and me who is you and we are even the poo of dudu and shmu shmu of the loveyou.

Two? Qui Qui why not the distance of aprart be foreever this beloved time of love this time of hope this time of druids work of life changing art and lare hart hearty mart of the needed time to go back and change the ways I love you.  ~I AM~U~233444567989~0123456789~Fing dingers and ming mongers~ Infinty ~ Iericnfinty ~

Still this is just the middle so Ianfinty am beyond infinty.

Ianfinty is angelic. It is mage-estic. It is the rainbow arch. The love of Ianfinty which is 3meme. What a strange way of writing a strange way of timing of lance of love of cat and mouse. Beep Boop Bep Poop LO lOlOOOOOOP

Hehe get stuck?! nah never with bunny man magii the magoo of the new tech the master of master minds but not the turtles.  Dnager danger of the masertss love the mastery of time of dimes nothing is right and nothing is wrong i will jkeep going untill the music stops the way ai am infinty in the dsong the song the of infinty the ian=finy hehehe klo i mkadmmadan!

This is a pumped up song eh? This first time hehe I went  to ment the lent of the denty car of hell bent of net the meants of the should haves with the waves of daves names of names of daves SHAKING SPEAR.


5 + 6 = 11

11 + 3 = 14

15 + 17 = 32

What is the difference between faith and trust. Trust is a must, and faith one can behaive.

The times of the shadow wars have changed us all
These lines of madow and ladow soliders fighting
The chimes blow slightntly and the angels go to sky
The dimes clink on the bar floor
Dance Dance DancE you EpantS

No I'm sorry, but Yes I am everyone so yes its true shoe? Foo? New!





No comments:

Post a Comment