Friday 9 August 2013

Atomic Lollipop 2013 RRRRRR

OOOOoo Where am I know, Oh I know this is Atomic Lollipop what shall I do today I don't have much money and stuff.I guess I will chill outside at least some pony bros are playing some tunes for me to enjoy. Siting on a rock doing some meditation thats fun!.

Now im making toll charms and giving them to Greenish Dog and his followllers. There Mates, Chickaboo, black eye, nomomom, Lols, potatos. Anyway names don't matter chillen with these people i meet people who see ghosts and then I see the hulk!  I use his axe of power and scream "I AM THE BUNNY BARBARIAN" as I hack at the pony. With one mighty sweep I clear the poney from the branch and attack it again and again to get the sweet candy. I take the glasses as my prize for winning!

Lucid Manda shows up then Fae King and we are all like this is cool whats going to happen next. I have 20 doallar and and Lucid gives me the rest to get into the part here we go!

The nerf bun battle is about to start and I try to stop the war ooohh the maddnesss! Sitting down and then doing nothing but medititing. Its not working its just fun for them! :()

RyRy is on the Dj set making me jump making me hop the bunny king doing what it might and what is light for his own time. What we see what we do what we look like it do matter the same we just doing what we will love love love oolnly plurrr.

I Am Bunny King MC ODIN

Shouting out the top out of the top we lookin on below looking on for the flow we are glow we are show we turn the table of dooors of time. We stop me me good and we keep go it to it time we love you and we and we go time to do. We have it showhsoshowhesohseohsfewrhgfjajkgbaergmar BOOM!

*kiss*

With my stir stick of power we are in the dance floor now. Twirling and gathering the  energy and we have the time for time we go. That what we have do do for you and we have the fun FO BOOM!

Father time is here clicking his clock. I whistle while i work it. DROP the stick i did it only goes back to the master of it. Yes Yes i know.

They medice time... then i went into Time Master Mme room! I was sitting there talking and listening bunny owl as I am. Where is Time Master Mmy . "I am Here" and then we start to start to talk about NDP and other import issues. Very import things and it is very interesting. While people sleep I walk with Dog. We but beads on flowers and go to the swiming pool.! Time to gather my weapons and stuf. I walk into the room and scream " I AM CONAN!" Teemo jumps out his bed like a good 2 fee *the size of a teemo* and then goes back to bed.

Dog gets some coffee and some sandwhichs VERY NICE! and we slowly get out of there!
Then I do some drawing and make up some pointless maps of pure artistic art which describe infintiy but we must be manly.

TTMme  is spining on this last day so I go up behind him and be the dragon his flying wings. It was great and quite fun. TTMmu comes on next and I do the same for him... but I must find my OM belt, and my scent potions.


Wandering..... lost... climbing hills.... on freewayy.... don vally park way..... paramedics.... anything is possible simiplfy till you understand then expand into infinty...... roses by any other name is still a smosose
One shot, One go, One Take.

No comments:

Post a Comment