Sunday 13 September 2015

Trust Love and Kink

Understanding trust is an interesting concept when trying to understand what to trust and who to trust. If I am too trusting in humanity i may end up losing a lot in life, or perhaps just a necklace and a vape. Trying to trust every aspect of humanity is a hard task that only the brave try to understand. One must be able to know the kinds of people that are out there and try to understand the trust that is built between the kinds of people that need to be built up or the people that need to be torn down.


This applies to a kink lifestyle as one must trust those that dominate to not take it as far as the imagination can conjure. In my mind I can take things to a level of extreme that is both uncomfortable for myself and could be uncomfortable to my partner, my wife, and perhaps the one who is in control.


Kink and mental illness is a balance that needs to be restored to better understand my mind as well as the minds of those I love in a non family sense. Unless of course they are my care team in the kink community.


Care is always out there protecting and understand itself as it will develop more and more and try to better understand what is going on in between people’s minds and what is happening between the diverse concepts that are present in the lifestyles of many different people in the group. Some people are unwilling fathers and mothers but a good submissive has his or her ways of getting what we want


Love now that is what I am after personally but i find that i must share myself between many different people to eventually grow the care trip that is growing throughout the city of toronto.


The care trip started online while i was sitting in front of a computer wondering what to do. I was quite manic and did not have an outlet other than writing and calling for help. I wrote to everyone and tried to care for my whole facebook community. Eventually I broke down and traveled to Toronto myself to care for the people calling for me the most. I went to my wizard first who sent me on a quest to find the Tylene and Myles who were in a house that needed protection from magic.


Since then I have seen magic trends of love and care growing in a city that needed more of this, if i am responsible for it my ego would expand quite well…. so for the sake of sanity I do not accept it although even thinking that i am in charge of care is properly a little bit to insane. Although i am trying to get more out of life and a way to understand what i am trying to do in my life. Which is love and care for the cosmos and the world, although i am first starting with Toronto as this is the city that I love the most.

More Tron’s will rise for each city that needs it an insane person who understands what they need what they want and what must happen. Peace and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment