Tuesday 1 September 2015

The Voices of Conversation

Sometimes there are little conversations going on in my head. Sometimes they are about me and other times they are not. Little urges to do this or do that come in contact with my mind and urge me to write, or read, or play games.

Its hard to actually get any work done when your still a connector of most minds around you. Now i dont really need to be in the room, i can do it for the majority of the people around me unless of course they build up walls and do their own kind of work.

I remember one time i was working and a voice running in my own tone commanded me to leave and i didn't know how to feel about it other then needing to actually carry out the action and leave. Now this is kinda scary eh? What if the voice commanded me to do harm to myself(which has happened) or do harm to others. Other then killing my social skills and time again it doesn't do to much harm to my own being. The vibe can be set again and again to actually do something new and try and change what is happening in my life but i'm not 100% sure of what that is suppose to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment