Sunday 13 September 2015

Crack the neck the fingers and spine



Thoughts are many and true in kind with only chance and merry both entwined. Logic has failed and names are gone with what we have made no man shall undo. Pockets in time and trust have failed. Death has failed., God has failed. Fucking passages of the only trust that was built. Screaming now again into the chaos of this white pages as magic becomes mania and memories are hell.

Changes and chances coffee and weed love that lost ones retards and crazies. Don't fuck, make love, have sex, or release your a dumb little bunny and i will kill you myself when i am ready.

I die at 145 loved and well.

The lich lord is not me unless i learn for to make myself undead would be a test of true character. Perhaps the more insane i become the more i try to make the ones i love hurt. They worry they hurt themselves and they try to die. However i do not want this. I want to be free with them. To climb trees, pick flowers, and gather food for winter. Hardship is many the load has to carry. Sex is for them, and i am apart of them. I am the male the true male. I am the divine female yet Odin in mind. I have both eyes, and a naughty poll too. I hate retards, i love the crazies. Wild eyed rabbits mice and frogs.



Do what you want with me I am a slave to your voices. I know you will not hurt me to much if i listen and if i am good. I provide for myself yet i do not. I care for myself yet i do not. I laugh with myself yet i do not.

People think im joking people think im farting a grand jest that this is ALL SOME FUICKING GAME TO PLAY IN MY FUCKING MIND. THAT I AM JUST SOME PURPLE FUCKING PAWN TO DESTROY IN THE WILL OF MINDS..... and perhaps I am perhaps i try to understand more then what i am suppose to do.... just a pawn crying for the knight to come save me.

Chances are i'll suck a dick sometime in my life. She did for me when she said she would wait. We faught we cried and we stayed together a bit longer. Love it tries the hardest to stay the longest she can. But if you have read my stories.. we have... then you know? Love is a goddess and she is gone... we but can remake her... i know you have tried.... do you accept her... i do.... then you are married to Love... but does she love her creation or am i the God i think i am?..... you are not the god you think you are.... you are Odin with both eyes not the hanging man.... yet the wanderer.... but i do not wander far from Ontario... for they love me... for they provide for me... trust in the voices Ian, Tron, Mouse, Bongoman.

TORONTO MOTHER THAT IS WHERE I STAY. YOUR NOT SOME FUCKING DOG IAN YOU ARE A FUCKING HUMAN BEING. NO I am my mind.


My body is theirs they and them. My mind is ours steph andrew and lori. Ian is long dead as mother wails yet she does not accept my new name for truly this insane genius of magic and illusion staff and wand... fuck off you stupid bitch! I do not want you here... then leave... BUT I CANT.... then jump out of a window... fucking die in a fire mother... what mother.... the one mother .... i shall not name her for she shall cry..... there i warned you... yeah but it was at the end of the thing.. who fucking cares... i wrote... if you want better quality i need better caffine.

No comments:

Post a Comment